A major challenge for all young businesses is adequate publicity. Start-ups and growing businesses cannot afford to spend huge amounts of money on publicity even though it is of paramount importance to business success.
The Solutions Business Network and ENTREPRENEURS MEET is designed to meet the publicity needs of young entrepreneurs through a regular platform for Interaction with other businesses, advertisement of products and services and a great avenue to introduce products into the market through excellent referral services .
THE MEDIA AND THE ENTREPRENEUR - VISUAL MEDIA AND ONLINE MEDIA
ENTREPRENEURS MEET, sponsored by the Raw Materials Research and Development Council, Nigeria and supported by the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) and Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) with iBLOG will be hosting 500 businesses from Lagos and Abuja for the premier networking event of the year. With PUBLICITY as its theme, the event will feature experts and professionals from the Media Industry to discuss intricacies of the media to young professionals with the aim of providing a boost to attendant company's sales and returns in highly interactive sessions.
The meet also aims to create sustainable strategies for entrepreneurship endeavours in Nigeria by...
· Discussing industry tips and secrets of the Media with Media experts to influence business growth.
· Providing opportunities for business owners to interact and collaborate.
· Showcasing successful entrepreneurs with ingenious marketing strategies that have helped their business grow.
· Encouraging Opportunities for Synergy between attendant companies from the 2 cities.
Date: September 14th 2013
Venue: Raw Materials Research Council, Maitama Abuja
SPEAKERS (FULL PROFILES AVAILABLE IN SUBSEQUENT POST):
· Emmanuel Ohiomokhare: Head, Business and Economy Desk, Africa Independent Television
· Nancy Illoh: MONEYSHOW Producer and Presenter ON AFRICA INDEPENDENT TELEVISION
· Grace Ike: Newscaster and Presenter on ENERGY TODAY,ITV Abuja
· Blossom Nnodim: Founder blcompere brand. Blogger, writer and compere
· Omonike Odi : Writer and Blogger
· Oyekunle Agboola: Communications Expert at Hole 19 Group and C.E.O OROON
· Bayo Imam: CEO Unorthodox Solutions
Entrepreneurs from Lagos :
Premium Samflex Ltd
Creamie Milk Industries
Tee Tee Advertising Agency
Entrepreneurs from Abuja:
Akwire Global Solution
Amen Mori Nig Ltd
Sessions will include:
ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS WITH MEDIA EXPERTS AND PROFESSIONALS
NETWORKING SESSIONS and
Attendants are expected to come along with their promotional materials, business cards and catalogues if any to the event.
Attendant companies will benefit:
1. Free office space in a prime location in WUSE 2 , the business hub of Central Abuja.
2. Weekly adverts about your company on social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter) before and after the event.
3. Features on your company in partner Local Newspapers, Local and International magazines.
4. Free listings in Local directories, popular blogs and websites.
5. An expertly designed blog for companies to develop followership for their services and products for FREE!
6. A network pool that spans 2 of the biggest cities in Nigeria.
To REGISTER, you must complete the following steps:
STEP 1: Pay the sum of N2,000 on or before September 11th 2013 to:
STEP 2: AFTER PAYMENT IS DONE, TEXT TELLER ID NUMBER, NAME ON THE TELLER AND DATE OF PAYMENT TO 08187713963. A CONFIRMATORY TEXT WILL BE SENT.
STEP 3: SEND YOUR BUSINESS NAME, TYPE OF BUSINESS, CONTACT DETAILS AND A SHORT COMPANY BRIEF (2 pictures ONLY may be included) TO email@example.com . Contact Details should include websites, blogs and any social media URLS.
The company brief will be used in designing a promotional piece that will be used to advertise companies that will be attendance even before the event date. The earlier registration is done, the longer the period of publicity for a company prior to the event date.
Limited Booths are available for companies to showcase some of their products at affordable prices. For more information on booths, call: 08060753163 OR 08070838268
For Sponsorship enquiries, Call 08187713963