Discussing business and career in a singles-only group today, I shared these.
For Business Owners
- I think we need to embrace technology to make our work easier.
- Where we need cash, can we consider barter? Pay with your products or services for a product or service you need.
- Get volunteers to work for you, especially in areas of your work you feel confident to outsource.
I once had an American as volunteer staff because I asked and it was very profitable.
You can also get a voluntary pension plan to enable you save. Whatever you do, save and invest more this year.
- Have a beyond-client-relationship with your clients. Get more personal with them, it works magic if you intend to retain them and get referrals.
My Tips for employees
- Put in more than is asked, into your job - be almost indispensable.
- Invest in starting a biz or join a network marketing biz.
- Plan an exit plan.
- Don't waste your time in a job you do not love or you do not have a passion/career path in.
Did these make sense? Please drop a comment.