Beken and Fort introduces the MSIP (Market Square Internship Program). An initiative for final year students and fresh graduates seeking employment and career growth opportunities.
Are you interested in Hands on experience in an organization of your dreams? Do you want to climb up to the top of the most wanted employee list in the market place? Do you want to get the Job of your dreams? Then register for the Market square internship Program and attend our one day sensitization seminar tagged “My Dream Job” date 11th June 2014 Calabar, 18th June 2014 Abuja, Lagos 25th June 2014.
The market square internship program MSIP, is an extensive 1 year internship program that seeks to help the graduate find work easier in their area of interest and develop their skills while gaining meaningful experience. This internship program will make it easier for fresh graduates find work and get off to a good start in their career.
In many sectors, such as the media or technical industry, successful job applicants now need to demonstrate that they have some level of experience and skill, which is beyond education. The MSIP affords participants the needed opportunity to be placed within partner organizations that would help develop that skill and give them minimum industry experience that would push them up the employable scale.
· Interns will develop skills in the application of theory to practical work situations
· Interns will develop skills and techniques directly applicable to their careers.
· Internship will aid students in adjusting from college to full-time employment.
· Internships will provide students the opportunity to develop attitudes conducive to effective interpersonal relationships.
· Interns sense of responsibility will be increased
· Prepares Interns for full-time employment in their area of specialization Interns will acquire good work habits.
· Internship students will develop employment records/references that will enhance employment opportunities.
· Interns will be provided an in-depth knowledge of the formal functional activities of a participating organization.
· Internships will provide students the opportunity to understand informal organizational interrelationships.
· Internship programs will enhance advancement possibilities of graduates.
· Internship programs will increase student earning potential upon graduation
SCOPE AND CATEGORIES
MSIP seeks Graduates and final year students who intend to start early on their career to gain advantage in the job market. These participants are put through a screening process after which successful candidates are registered in the internship programs. MSIP through its partner organizations would recruit these interns for a minimum of 6 months to a year and put them through an agreed development program. There internship programs comprise of three packages;
· Graduate Trainee level 1
· Graduate Trainee level 2
· Management Trainee
Details coming soon.