CEO of Service Management Consultancy Nigeria (SMCN), Sukky Odabi Unveils eMoneynet To Empower Nigerians
SMCN Ltd , an NCC Licenced Value Added Service (VAS) company launches eMoneynet in Nigeria. This App eMoneynet, is set to improve the life of the ordinary Nigerian and help them create wealth. It has been approved for its innovative mix of affordability and reward and guarantee alleviating poverty in Nigeria.
The CEO, of Service Management Consultany Nigeria Ltd, Mr. Sukky Odabi was excited that Nigerians finally have a Value Added Service that will champion landmark empowerment across different socio-economic status.
In his words, “Imagination time is over! has done it! My People, you can now get paid up to N21,000 from your mobile phone Monthly, make Free phone calls and shop discounted Nationwide, just with a N1,000 Monthly subscription. To ensure a wider reach for those that choose to Subscribe paying with the ' Voucher' -the company have opened up a window of opportunity. If you are interested in being an ' Agent', kindly send us an email, stating your Name, Phone Number, Occupation and Address to email@example.com and we will get back to you. I am excited to be at the forefront of a revolutionary service.
No more Cries of being Broke-Thanks to eMoneynet. Life is made easy with eMoneynet- Free Calls, Shopping Discounts and up to N21,000 Monthly.
Reasons Why eMoneyNet is a YES!
1. eMoneynet to Reduce Crime in Nigeria
2) eMoneynet to Facilitate Financial Inclusion in Nigeria
3) eMoneynet to encourage SMCEs go Cashless
4) eMoneynet supported by CBN to drive Cashless Policy
5) eMoneynet to reduce poverty line in Nigeria
6) Anyone with a Mobile phone can enjoy the benefits of eMoneynet
7) eMoneynet is set to give FREE CALLS and Discount shopping to all users.
8) eMoneynet, the Saviour of Mobile Money in Nigeria
Download emoneynet APP from Play store