Some spicy gist you do not know about BLOGGERS Party...
1. It's a Learning Party
2. It is usually themed (Last year was "Wetin You Dey Blog sef")
3. Bloggers who were Keynote Speakers last year were Nollywood Charles Novia and Cameroon born, Controversial blogger Simon Ateba.
4. This year's theme is "Social Media & Nation Building"
5. This year's Party is a Black Tie event, Ladies let your gowns speak at the Red carpet
6. Venue is the classy Sandralia Hotel
7. Blog Awards are made a Surprise
8. Nigeria Social Media Awards is launching...
9. Time is usually from 5pm -11pm
10. It's an open party hosted by Bloggers not just 'for' bloggers
11. Vogue Pay, Kitua Kollections, Resh photography, Givers Club, Soulmedia Communications, House 43, Lamonde Hotel, have been previous sponsors.
12. This year, Leadership Newspapers, LoveFM, Abiola Logos, Abuja Events and Places Blog, Achievers Media, Vogue Pay, Etisalat, Doxa, Business Support MFB and more are major partners
13. Bloggers Party Magazine will be launched
14. Bloggers who have up to 10 guests invited to their party are "hosts" this year! They get branded tables.
15. Bloggers don't buy tickets to attend.
16. Bloggers get a VIP pass to attend by inviting at least 5 of their guests
17. There will be Goodiebags, and sponsors/partners will 'stuff it' - you can join them.
18. Your company will look good as Bloggers Party Sponsor or partner 2015
19. This is a Publicity Party
20. It's the best party to unwind before Christmas
21. It's a national party...
22. You miss it at your disadvantage..
Get more details, when you call Jecinta on 08023515544, 08098626128