We believe that the best way for entrepreneurs to learn is from other entrepreneurs - from experience. Also the best way to grow your business is by maximizing your networks.
Entrepreneurs Basecamp provides BOTH.
It is a bimonthly business and networking event where budding, existing, and aspiring entrepreneurs can:
· a. Network, creating a formidable mastermind alliance/network
. b. Exchange ideas and learn from each other
· c. Share experiences regarding running a business, managing people, navigating the regulatory environment, raise capital for their business etc
· d. Share information/resources/contacts, leads as well as ideas
· e. Become members of an elite list of business people in the FCT committed to building a formidable business network that ensures the growth of individual and peer businesses
· f. Budding entrepreneurs can benefit from the mentoring and experience of more established peers
This first event is themed 'Starting Strong' and Jenny Chisom will be one of the panellists.
Starting Strong is not only relevant to people about to jump into the entrepreneurial pool. It is also relevant for those in need of a pivot, or are currently in the process of pivoting into other ancillary lines of business, and for those who just want to know where they got it wrong (probably because their business failed).
You should make plans to attend at Signature 38 Lingu Crescent, off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2 Abuja.
Fee: N10, 000